Who can learn this course:
- The Target Students for the Course is Test Managers, Manual Testers and Developers who want to switch to Testing, Newbie Automation Testers and Fresher’s with IT Background.
- Basic knowledge on testing
- The Main objective of the QTP (QuickTest Professional) is to make a testing professional aware of automation testing concept with QTP tool.
- It is an UI automation framework designed mainly for Windows and Web-based applications.
- One of the most important topics in QTP is the Object Identification, Object Repository, Parameterization, Descriptive Programming, etc.
Course Duration: 30 Hours
· Introduction to QTP & ADD – Ins
· First Look Quick Test Professional (QTP)
· First QTP Script | Identify Test Steps
- Record and play back
- Recording modes in QTP
- Object Identification Mechanism
- Working with TestObjects
- Managing Object Repositories
- Output Values
- Results and analysis
- Passing parameters between actions
- Error Handling
- Exception Handling–Recovery Scenarios
- Working with function libraries
- Debugging tests and function libraries
- Handling Missing resources
- Understanding Update run and maintance run modes
- Working with data tables
- Quicktest configuration settings
- working with quicktest script editor
- QTP and QC Integration
- Understanding different panels in QTP
- Introduction to descriptive programming
- Introduction to Excel Objects
- Introduction to Shell Objects
- Introcution to files system objects
- Intoduction to Active Database Objects
- Introduction to pdf validations
- Automation Frameworks
- Keyword driven framework
- Modular frame work
- data driven framework
- Hybrid framework
- Scheduling Scripts to run at a specified time.