Who can learn this course:
· Business Analysts
· Application Developers
· Technical Consultant
· SOA Architect
· Knowledge of XML concepts and fundamentals of Web Services
· Understanding of XPath and XSLT
· Describe the business and technical challenges when adopting SOA in your organization
· Evaluate the Oracle SOA Suite for use in your organizations
· Describe SOA concepts
· Describes the functionality and features of core service components in Oracle SOA Suite 11g
· Explain the context of using each core service component, and business challenges they address
· Explore a SOA composite application in JDeveloper
· Explain how Oracle Service Bus mediates between services
· Describe the role of SOA governance in a SOA project, and high-level approaches
Course Duration: 45 Hours
Introduction to Oracle SOA Suite 11g
· Overview of service-oriented architecture (SOA)
· Overview XML, XSD, WSDL,Webservices
· Why is SOA?
· What is SCA?
· Overview of weblogic server
· Overview of SOA server and bam server and meta data schemas
· Creating domain in weblogic server.
· Install SOA Server
· Overview of start and stop steps of SOA server and Admin Server.
· Synchronous Pattern
· Asynchronous pattern
· One way invoke
· Define a composite application
· Describe SOA Composite Editor
· Explain Component Type Files.
SOA Composite Build and Deploy
· Explain SOA composite.
· Understand BPEL designer (JDeveloper) and activities
· Creating your first BPEL Process – HelloWorld
· Xpath Expression Builder
· Deploying the SOA Composite application.
· Managing Deployments/Un-Deployments with Enterprise Manager 11g
Build of Synchronous and Asynchronous Services
· Orchestrating Services with BPEL for Synchronous, Asynchronous and One-way Service
· Overview of Partner Link. Why do we need myRole-PartnerRole concept
· Create a synchronous process
· Create an asynchronous process
· Create One-way
· XSLT mapping tool
· XSLT map Testing and analysing at design time.
Parallel processing and Conditional branching
· Understanding activities XSL, Switch, flow and While.
· Processing with Parallel Flows
· Using Flown activity
· Conditional Branching
Exploring Pick activity and OnAlarm branch
· Develop BPEL process to use pick(Receive inputs from Multiple Operations)
· Develop BPEL process that can time out a call to an Async process, using OnAlarm branch
· Understanding File, Database and JMS Adapter
· Read and write a file using file adapter
· Poll for new rows in a table using DB adapter
· Insert data into JMS queue using JMS adapter
· Working with Mediator Components
· Explain the Mediator component and its features
· Parallel Flows and sequential flows.
· Creating a Mediator Component
· Adding Routing Rules
· Create XSL Transformations with XSLT Mapper
· Create Content Based Routing filters
Human Workflow and work list application
· Human Workflow Service Concepts
· Features of workflow service
· Sending an approval notification
· Modeling workflows
· Business Rules
· Introduction to Business Rules.
· Introduction to Decision tables
· Using Business Rules and Decision tables in BPEL
Fault Handling and Exception Management
· Explain Fault Types
· System faults
· Business faults
· Process based Fault handling.
· Policy based fault handling.
· Using Throw activity to throw faults
· Using Fault Handler to handle faults
· Compensation handler
· Using policy files