Selenium WebDriver Training – Next Weekday Batch starts on 27th October 2014. Enroll now!!
A Fresh batch for the Selenium Trainings Program is about to begin next week. Register in the program now!
Trainees enrolled in this course will develop skills in the use of SELENIUM Automation Tool. This course will provide information needed to get productive with Selenium WebDriver. You’re able to find more descriptive advice realmoneyslots. Participants will be trained in using JAVA Platform.
Overview of Selenium Automation Tool
• What is Selenium? Click this link towards read much more tragamonedas cleopatra gratis.
• Why Automated Testing?
• History of selenium
• Architecture of selenium
• Selenium in Action
• Introduction to Selenium IDE and Installation
• Recording and running a Test
• What is Selenese
• Doing Verifications
• Using Assert and Verify
• Creating Test Suites
• Exporting test cases
Element locator in Selenium
• Tools used to locate elements on a browser
• Object location techniques
• Useful XPATH patterns
• Why and when to use CSS instead of XPATH
Introduction to basic Java and Selenium
• Introduction to Selenium Webdriver
• Difference between Selenium1 and Selenium 2
• Setting up Selenium WebDriver
• Writing your test cases using Webdriver
• Building a Framework
• TestNg framework/ANT
• Introduction to TestNg
• TestNg Annotations
• Using TestNg with selenium
• Introduction to ANT
• Configuring ANT
• Data driven Testing
• Page Object Model Overview
This course is suitable for the following individuals:
• Anyone who wants to kick-start or advance his/her career as a Selenium Automation Tester
• QA Testers/Managers
• QA Engineers
• Automation Engineers
This is a hands-on course with participants applying what they learn to access Selenium Automation Tool. Every participant will have dedicated use of a workstation for the database exercises.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to gain a solid working knowledge of Selenium Automation Tool.
Batch runs from Monday to Friday
Timings – 10 am – 5 pm